[TYPO3-dev] Help needed: CSS for new backend.php for TYPO3 4.2

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Jan 23 10:40:43 CET 2008

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> the CSS for the new backend.php is not yet polished enough for the
>>> release, for example the left module menu doesn't look as nice as the
>>> old one did.
>>>
>>> Therefore, if you'd like to help us get everything ready in preparation
>>> for TYPO3 4.2, you can get the latest source code from our Subversion
>>> trunk [1], log in to the backend and hit typo3/backend.php (will replace
>>> alt_main.php for 4.2) and go ahead adopting the styles in both
>>> typo3/stylesheet.php and the styles of the t3skin extension
>>> typo3/sysext/t3skin/.
>>>
>>> When you're ready, create a patch and send an RFC to the core list as
>>> described in detail at [2].
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We will tackle this coming tuesday the 22nd with Patrick and Emile.
>
> Great, thanks.

Hi,

Patrick and me have been working on it last evening. We made some good progress
with the toolbar. We also have it for the listing of records now. It is not
finished, but Patrick thinks most will be done by tomorrow so he can commit it.
Most of it was not CSS work though.

An important issue we talked about, but did not work on and probably will not
get around to is collapsing of the menu blocks. I hope there is some brave
volunteer who can take on this task ;-)

gRTz

ben
--