[TYPO3-dev] Help needed: CSS for new backend.php for TYPO3 4.2

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Sun Jan 20 20:51:43 CET 2008

Daniel Pötzinger schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>
>> "Daniel Pötzinger" <operation-lan at gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1200853870.3936.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>>
>>> First prove - far from ready - just want to share.
>>>

>> Hey Daniel,
>>
>> that looks amazing, gives a good TYPO3-feeling :-)
>>
>> vg  Steffen
>>

> Thx - hope to get some improved screens ready with a guy who as a nice
> hand for that kind of screening till tuesday.
> I am allreay in contact with Ben - so hopefully we get some of it in 4.2 :-)

I like the head.
But please be aware of all this gradients. I think that is too much.
Especially the orange one in the modul menü.
I think less is more. And if somebody will add his own logo instead of
the typo3 one, the orange will not fit.
So I agree to stefan cecere that a white would fit better.

What about a more glassy look?
A so big change needs a lot more time.
I think there should be a contest or something like that, so that
everybody could send in his ideas. And everybody should watch/vote at
the design on the webpage.
But before that there should be some rules and goals that need to be
defined.
After that is done the best ideas should be merged by a design team to
create the final design.

But it sounds that there is not enough time for that now ;-)

Greetings
Christoph