[TYPO3-dev] patch for 0005245: cc_devlog crashes in some installations

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 20 20:14:09 CET 2008

Hi Stefano,

> i really like cc_devlog to log my exts and control their processes
> but actul repositary version is bugged

Actually when running on recent versions of PHP more errors crop up in
cc_devlog. I corrected those and encountered other problems, like extra
data field not being of sufficient size for storing the data sometimes.
And also that this extra data could actually not be viewed in the BE,
which seemed like a shame.

Rene Fritz is not maintaining this extension anymore and I didn't want
to fork it. I recently was in touch with Michael Stucki who's trying to
find a solution for all those orphaned extensions.

In the meantime here is my running version of cc_devlog, debugged and
enhanced. I hope this will be useful. I will upload it also to your BT
issue.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter