[TYPO3-dev] Help needed: CSS for new backend.php for TYPO3 4.2

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Jan 19 11:49:31 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pötzinger wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better to first define:
> * some colors for diffrent area/ statuses / controlareas etc
> * do some small screen mockups
>
> Instead of just starting to do some CSS changes?
>
> In my opinion the 4.2 backend can look so sexy if there are some changes
> to:
> - consitent use of only some (nice/light) colors (sticking to HCI and CI)
> - add some slight background gradients to buttons/tabs
> - use nice icons.
>
> I am sure Jens Hoffmann has something nice in reserve. We can also
> prepare some screens if someone is interested in giving them a try..
>
> What do you think.

If you'd like to make some screen mockups, great! Just keep in mind
there's not much time left until feature freeze (February 1st), so I
would actually say it's already time to fine-tune the CSS now.

But be sure to get in contact with Ben when you have your screen
mockups, and remember Ben planned to do the CSS work on Tuesday the 22nd
with his employees.

cheers
Ingmar

--