[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 alpha 3: Error

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jan 18 15:22:05 CET 2008

> Line 102 ;-)
>
> We searched for "class.t3lib_tceforms.php" and found it was XCLASSed
> by Joey's Fancy Corners. It was a bit of a surprise to me Joey did it
> this way.

Well - it was the only way to get the correct output for the buggy
colorpicker wizards in flexforms.
No hook available and no bugfix for a while so I had to XCLASS.

As far as I know this is not necessary anymore, so you can remove the xclass
for the new T3 version.
I will update fancy corners to make a check for the TYPO3 version so the
xclass will only be triggered for older versions.

See you next friday

Joey