[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 alpha 3: Error

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Jan 18 14:15:47 CET 2008

Hey guys,

this is how it worked:

1) I created the new BE AJAX interface for the backend and had an
initial version of it with a file called "ajax.js". I sent that patch to
Ingo so he could try it out with his cleaner backend.

2) I changed the file name to "common.js" (since we don't want to have
only AJAX things in it maybe), sent it to the core list, commited this
new file to the framework.

3) Ingo used my new patch but forgot to change the file name.

4) Oli removed the line "ajax.js".

So, instead of having this line removed, we need to change it from
"js/ajax.js" to "js/common.js".

ben, please see if it works if you add this line!

benni.
-SDG-

--
greetings,