[TYPO3-dev] Help needed: CSS for new backend.php for TYPO3 4.2

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Jan 18 13:12:10 CET 2008

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your suggestions.

Christoph Blömer schrieb:
> if I look at the typo3 4.2 at a high resolution, the scrollbars of the
> modul,tree and content area are gone.
>
> The design looks ok when the scrollbars are there, because there is the
> separation between the searchbar of the tree and the content and modul
> area.
> When the scrollbars aren't there the design looks a little bit wrong.

That's right the three sections (navigation, tree, content) are not
clearly separated from each other.

> The Searchbar looks a little bit misplaced.
> Perhaps there is a way to optimize that.

You're talking about the input field above the page tree, aren't you? It
looks like a possibility to search but is just a filter for pages in the
tree below. Maybe we should combine it with a real search functionality
on hitting enter or clicking a search button.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/