[TYPO3-dev] About bugs #3527 Mail Form validation: solution of wrong UTF-8 chars in JS pop-up

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Thu Jan 17 21:52:13 CET 2008

Dear Dmitry,

	I know. I know. First of all, I am no programmer myself. The patches in
the bug tracker are not make for the current trunk. I don't  know if
they are good for the current version. Please go to the BT and have a
look. If I can make a patch to help, I am more than happy to do it.
Believe me.

Gideon

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] 提到: