[TYPO3-dev] Consulting board / little jobs

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Mon Jan 14 23:38:40 CET 2008

Hi All

stefano cecere пишет:
> since i often am working on many typo3 project, and i am not able to
> know everything (i don't have the time to do that!)..
> and usually i just need some advice/little development/customization...
> but it's too fat and slow to get in contact with an agency/contract, etc...
>
> i was thinking: doesn't exist a typo3 devs consultancing board.. where i
> can write my request and my money offering for its (fast ) solution?
>
> what do you think?

There are some forums, but no ONE central place for this:

German community:
http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_topic/8/

French community:
http://forum.typo3.fr/index.php?showforum=26

Russian community (English possible):
http://forum.typo3.biz/forumdisplay.php?f=9

So +1 to have one central place (in English),
if this will be OK with the idea not to give
"cheap (low cost) reputation" to TYPO3 (as Joomla already has).

Regards,
Valery