[TYPO3-dev] Consulting board / little jobs

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jan 14 10:56:26 CET 2008

i see the same thing was proposed by Volker in the english list last october
but it seems it didn't go on...

the only thing that worries me would be not to promote "business on community support"..

but since too many books and resources are german only.. it's not very easy for everybody to get really skilled on typo3, without investing lot and lot of time.

what i think would be better is a special instance (or a subcategory even better.. so more devs would spend their time there :) of the bugtracker http://bugs.typo3.org/

there it is already the EUR offering...
it is searchable... and maybe more people could join in paying for a new feature /solution
(see how EZ publish did it. http://ez.no/developer/open_funding )

yes, i propose to open a Jobs category in the actual bugtracker

what do you think?

stefano