[TYPO3-dev] Consulting board / little jobs

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jan 14 10:40:33 CET 2008

hi everybody typo3 devs

since i often am working on many typo3 project, and i am not able to know everything (i don't have the time to do that!)..
and usually i just need some advice/little development/customization... but it's too fat and slow to get in contact with an agency/contract, etc...

i was thinking: doesn't exist a typo3 devs consultancing board.. where i can write my request and my money offering for its (fast ) solution?

what do you think?

stefano