[TYPO3-dev] captcha for core

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jan 12 22:29:51 CET 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1200172439.16679.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> "Martin Kutschker" <martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net> schrieb im
>> Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1200171512.14034.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

>>> I thought about addiing captchas as a TYPO3 service so you can
>>> accomodate for any captha you want. The idea is that an extension (or
>>> even the FORM CE) could request a captcha and would get one if another
>>> extension provides it as a service. SO you won't need any hooks.
>>>
>>> Masi
>>
>> Hi Masi,
>>
>> service is indeed a more "advanced" method for overriding it, i like the
>> idea. So any further captcha simply adds a service with a higher
>> priority.
>>
>> Do you have started any codings?
>

> No, but I did a small research on which PHP bases captchas are available.
> Suprisingly few, but using "php" in Google finds for some reasons also
> ".php" in the URL, so the results are crap.
>
> Masi

ok, but Bernhard's Code could be used for that because it's long time used
captcha that works. I really like the configuration option, where you can
configure really everything.
I did also some resarch and found very differing approaches, starts with
math. (what is 20 + 7) up to audio captcha.
Good ressource is found here:
http://www.ejeliot.com/pages/2

vg  Steffen