[TYPO3-dev] goof_fotoboek: I've improved it a little! Lets put it on TER!

Widmann, Manfred mpunktw at gmx.net
Fri Jan 11 20:18:11 CET 2008

Hi!

I sent an email to the author but maybe it was lost ...

I'd like to extend the goof_fotoboek a little - with the optional use of
lightbox pkslimbox and an optional "on click enlarge mechanism! Ehm ... in
fact it already works beside little details:
- goof_fotoboek uses the image file name as it's alttext. The comment
extraces from <filname>.txt resp. EXIF would be much nicer.
- A further constant has to be defined to parameterize whether the pkslimbox
or "on click enlarge" or "open in new window" (which is the behaviour now)
should be used to show the whole picture.
- The changes have to be stored in TER which is only allowed by the original
author

So, please contact me for a little help on comments, a design decission on
constants and some TER work!

Cheers
Manfred