[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Wizards

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jan 10 16:24:18 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1199976748.16223.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Making a sysext "wizards" having all  BE-wizards. Some advantages would
>> be
>
> Yet another thing. Do you want to make TCEforms (t3lib class) dependent on
> sysext?
>
> --

indirect - but with a sysext that is installed by default and shy and can't
be deinstalled (like sv)

My idea is only to seperate the wizards and using own configuration file,
may be also possible to set configuration via TS.
This is kind of brainstorming, and it's not for former T3 versions (4.2+).
So I try this first. I saw that it's easy from ext without changing
something in core, eg i put this in my ext_tables:
$TCA['tt_content']['columns']['bodytext']['config']['wizards']['table']['script']='sysext/wizards/classes/class.sc_wizard_table.php';

So i don't make any changes now to parameters, i only try how this works.
The old files could stay for compatibility reasons.
When i get some results i will show you the ext, may be it's a good thing
for extending the wizards.
If you (or others) have a better idea please let me know.

vg  Steffen