[TYPO3-dev] Wanted: Jerome Schneider

Widmann, Manfred mpunktw at gmx.net
Mon Jan 7 09:57:02 CET 2008

I'm looking for Jerome Schneider, author of the wonderfull
ameos_dragndropupload! I sent an email but I'm afraid it went into the spams

If you are reachable by this way, here's the two mails:

Hi Jerome!
I'm still into building a scaling utility into your mass upload extension. I
basically know where I want to add:

  a.. In DropTargetImage.java in the uploadFiles() method i want to add a
call to a methode of mine called LittleToolBox.imageScale(file, int) which
scales the image in the file to a maximum width or heigth (whatever is
larger) of the given int.
  b.. Later on in the uploadFiles() all occurences of oCurFile have to be
changed to oCurFileScl (the scaled one)
But a few questions remain:
  a.. In the extension you provide a src directory with nearly (!) all the
Java sources but ClientHttpRequest (which is used in MyDropTargetList.java
isn't provided. I think it has to be the code of Vlad Patryshev? But I'm not
shure ...
  b.. BTW: Is this a second version of the mass upload or what? Is this
running code?
  c.. Somehow there is to pass the desired maximum width or heigth to
DropTargetImage.uploadFiles() ... any idea how to do that best?
Cheers
Manfred