[TYPO3-dev] egroupware + typo3 = PROBLEMS

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Thu Jan 3 10:20:14 CET 2008

Thanks for your tip but i found the error/bug.
The problem arise if you use apache together with name based vhosts.

I have a vhost for typo3 and a vhost for egroupware.

in the typo3 vhost mbstring.func_overload = 0

int the egw vhost mbstring.func_overload = 7

sometimes this works and apache sets the options correctly sometimes it
wont.
I think its a bug with vhosts and php settings inside apache...

Do you think i should write this as a bug to apache.org?