[TYPO3-dev] egroupware + typo3 = PROBLEMS

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Wed Jan 2 08:46:48 CET 2008

Dear Developers,

i use typo3 4.1.5 together with php 5.2 and latest mysql. I had very
strange problems from the start on. Strange rendering errors occurred
all the time no matter what settings i choose!

Now i know the problem. It seems that if egroupware is installed on the
same system and uses the mysql database too the readout of the content
table gets messed up!

I have no idea why so if you got any hint or how to avoid this or what
may cause this error i think it could help others too!

Thanks!