[TYPO3-dev] css_styled_content makes wrong markup

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Fri Feb 29 22:31:46 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> As you see the header is anywhere inside the element, but to be
>> semantic correct, header has to be the first element. If you disable
>> css it's wrong order.

Hello Dmitry,

please do not take this reply as any kind of insult or whatsoever (and I
am serious about that), but please do not highjack threads with topics
that sound minor to you. Could not you please open up another thread
(perhaps referring to this one as an example) discussing what are major
problems and those which are not?

I cannot judge, but I know for sure that there are people around who are
disturbed by this anchor element and simply clear the settings then
wondering why they cannot have section index anymore, and it is hard to
find out for beginners how to fix it.

Having the headline not first thing in physical (not visual) order of
the source code is a prerequisite for small screen rendering. It is just
against any logic to have the header after an image, because the image
will be in wrong context then.

It might be a small issue compared to those you have in mind, but
Steffen applied a patch, and if those problems could be solved, why not
just DOING it, I am asking myself and the others.

Regards, Uschi