[TYPO3-dev] 4.2 and mount pages. Can somebody reproduce this?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 28 10:29:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a question to the feature Mount and use this thread

if i have
- Page A
- Page B

and i use Page B as Mount from Page A I don't see the content of Page A if i
click on Page B
i don't see content of Page A (what i expected)
If I check "Substitute Mount Point (this page) with Mounted page:"
and i click page B then it behave like a shortcut (Menu jump to Page A)

and if the mounted page is in the same rootline i get error
"The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!
(Illegal Mount Point found in rootline)"

So how can i use Mountpage with staying in menu on the page but see content
of mounted page?

May be i misunderstand the feature But i would expect to see a "copy" of the
page with subpages of the mounted page but displayed in menu as different
pages.

vg  Steffen