[TYPO3-dev] fe_user and versioning

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 26 15:05:54 CET 2008

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Maybe we could drop systext/lang and make it part if t3lib.

It will be very logical thing.

We cannot really drop it because it is used by many eID scripts and modules that create $LANG. But we can make it a wrapper around class in t3lib. Or we can patch makeInstance to create class from t3lib if it sees "language" class name.

In addition llxmltranslate has to be updated because it scans sysext for labels and founds core labels this way.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team