[TYPO3-dev] Content Fallback

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:56:03 CET 2008

Hallo,

you are right, language fallback in steps works for FlexFrom partly.
If the entire page has not been translated to the requested language it
works. If the page has been translated but the FlexForm Content Element
is not the fall back will go directly to default language.

Will this "advanced language handling" with "multifallback" be included
in Typo3 4.2 or is it more a project of Typo3 5.0?

greetings

Ron