[TYPO3-dev] possible bug: pages with 'hide page in default translation' still get linked

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Feb 24 13:16:37 CET 2008

Hi devs,

I just noticed something that's probably a bug. I was remembering a
website of a customer, where links within RTE didn't work properly (when
the page was not visible/accessible, the whole text phrase of the link
was removed - not only the link) and I tried to reproduce this on my
local dev system. So I created some links to pages from within RTE and
set different access/appearance settings to those pages - but couldn't
reproduce the error. Anyway I think I found a bug during those tests.

One page was set to 'hide default translation of page'. But typolinks
don't seem to care about that flag. The page is still linked from within
the default language and of course an error is showing up when clicking
that link. So I'm asking you - is this a bug? It at least seems like one
for me - but that could also be some strange feature for what reason ever.

Any comments on that?

btw. I'm using current trunk (revision 3278) version of TYPO3.

--
Thanks,
Franz