[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.2 Beta 2

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat Feb 23 14:26:51 CET 2008

Hello Ingo,
thanx to you and all Core-Devs for the great work.
When I created the bugfix for date2cal working with the new backend I
got to know, that the update of the external JavaScript tools  (in that
case: prototype lib) breaks backwards compatibility.
Whe should publish that in the news.txt and announcement info's of the
RC1/Beta3/final, so that extension-developer can include a version
switch, taking care of the the different Api. Further information can be
found in the announcement of the prototyp lib about version 16.

Greetings Steffen