[TYPO3-dev] Einfluss auf tslib_content.php:typoLink($linktxt, $conf)

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Feb 22 18:50:57 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Hey folks,
> I got short question...
> Can you give me some advice how to change behaviour of the
> function typoLink($linktxt, $conf)    (Line 5037 at T3 4.1.5)
> in file tslib/tslib_content.php
>
> In addition the link given in the PHPDoc as reference for configuration
> array is broken. I read about a configuration param "userFunc" in
> source... But where will the configuration array be build? I would need
> to set this param to every execution of this function...
>
> Maybe you've got some hints for mee...

The possibility you mention has to be set on every TypoScript property
'typolink' and is not very handy if you need it for all links...

For TYPO3 4.1.x:
-> there are several hooks, look to ext_localconf.php file of the
extension RealURL to see what's possible

For TYPO3 4.2:
-> (of course the hooks above are also possible with TYPO3 4.2)
-> new hook introduced in tslib_cObj::typoLink which can be used for all
generated links:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tslib/class.tslib_content.php']['typoLink_PostProc']
(see http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6734)

olly
--
Oliver Hader