[TYPO3-dev] Datetime bug in 4.2

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Feb 22 12:49:32 CET 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Do you think it's ok to add a time() wrapper in rc1?
>
> I wouldn't like that as it probably also involves other critical
> changes.

Not really, but to be compatible with UTV on the server any extension will
  have to use the wrapper as well. So it's an inconvenience for devs that
they cannot test it before the rc. But I think the change itself would be
small.

> How about making the time issues a topic for 4.3?

We have been discussing the date issue for so long. *

Masi

* The problem is that if we don't fix it "now", we fix it only as "early"
as summer 2009 :-(