[TYPO3-dev] Expand/collapse page tree possible in 4.2?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Feb 17 11:54:08 CET 2008

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner wrote:

> another thing might be that you enabled resizing of the page tree, then
> it doesn't work either.

That one was it, thanks. After I removed the line
setup.override.navFrameResizable = 1 and deleted my cookies I can see
that little arrow now.

But I do miss the resizability of my pagetree now, which is VERY large
and deeply nested to keep an overview. To find the page I am looking
for, I quite often use the filter above the tree, but that only makes
sense if I widen the navFrame. Would it be feasible to make this
collapse/expand feature work even if the navFrameResizable is set to 1?

Have a nice rest of the weekend, Uschi