[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap for all TLO's

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 14 08:22:44 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> - show Content (eg plugin.tt_news)
> - if Content is empty show diffferent content

It will [almost] never be empty due to pi_wrapInBaseClass :( I already tried that some time ago.

>> Another possibility would be to create a new TS object, e.g. "PLUGIN"
>> which has the real stdWrap implemented like in COA:
>> plugin.tt_news = PLUGIN
>> plugin.tt_news {
>>   userFunc = tt_news->main
>>   stdWrap.wrap = <div>|</div>
>> }
>>

> nice, but where do you say here if it's USER or USER_INT ?

This way ot looses all TS properties for plugin anyway... And it is not possible to use this:

lib.a < plugin.whatever
lib.a = PLUGIN
lib.a.stdWrap.wrap = ~|~

because plugin itself may define stdWrap property and it will conflict with stdWrap property from core.

So, out of luck anyway :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team