[TYPO3-dev] error with the svn version of TYPO3

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Wed Feb 13 01:09:20 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry and Malte,

	I tried compare the database. Everything fine there. I enabled
sqldebug. Nothing was shown. More info, the blank page appears whenever
I wanto edit a record (both in page and list module). Even I try to edit
the page properties, the same thing happens.

	Any more hints??

Gideon

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] ??: