[TYPO3-dev] eclipse debugger PDT error

Achim Gerber achim.gerber at typo3-china.com
Mon Feb 11 22:05:39 CET 2008

Hi All,

i am searching now since hours for this error.

I think I installed eclipse correct  (pdt all in one)
I also installed WAMPP and integrated zend debugger --> checked it with
phpinfo

Somehow I think my eclipse does not find my typo3 root
(http://localhost:8383/index.php)

when I open the "Debug Dialog" I tried to configure the PHP web page.
But in the left upper corner of the dialog I see the message "File does
not exist"

Can anybody point out to me what is missing here? I can run the page -
but it does not break at the break points!!

Greetings - Achim