[TYPO3-dev] same file/image multiple times in one group-field?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Feb 11 10:46:26 CET 2008

Hi list,

I'm searching for a way to be able to use the exactly same file/image
multiple times in one imagefield/groupfield. Example:

---------------
image1
spacer-image
image2
spacer-image
image3
image4
spacer-image

currently I have to upload the spacer-image multiple times which is not
the best thing as you might understand. Do you know any way to achieve
this? It seems that a core-hack would be needed to change some JS stuff
(only had a very short look at it so far), but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks for your help.

--
kind regards,
Franz