[TYPO3-dev] setting 'prefixLocalAnchors' is killing FE output

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Feb 9 15:19:44 CET 2008

Hi Ingo,
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6415

thanks for pointing me to the bug report, but unfortunately the problem
itself is not fixed with the provided patch. Well, ok, I at least get
output again, but the links are then still wrong.

How about a simple:
$this->content = str_replace(' href="#','
href="'.htmlspecialchars($scriptPath).'#',$this->content);

shouldn't that also do the magic? Currently I don't see a use case where
this should cause problems. It's at least working for me.

--
kind regards,
Franz