[TYPO3-dev] setting 'prefixLocalAnchors' is killing FE output

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Feb 8 15:27:28 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

> This feature is like a regular expression which prefixes local Anchors
> after the HTML is generated by TYPO3 imho. We had several problems with
> that feature also. Maybe you can check your output without the
> prefixLocalAnchors and ask the W3C Validator if everything is fine -
> maybe the regex has problems due to untypical HTML output.

I haven't checked the validaton yet (thanks for the hint), but I used
'preg_match_all' (with the same pattern than the used in 'preg_replace')
and debugged it's result - and the resulting array of 'preg_match_all'
is just fine. 'preg_replace' is simply not returning any output as it
seems. I'll check the validation.

--
kind regards,
Franz