[TYPO3-dev] Feature Request: provide 'old' TS editor when t3editor is disabled

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Fri Feb 8 11:34:00 CET 2008

Am Freitag, den 01.02.2008, 11:46 +0100 schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hi list,
> yes, I know it's late and I don't even know if it's more a bugfix or a
> feature request, because the feature was already present but is gone now.

> But as I noticed, it's just a blank textarea then.
> So I'd like to request, that when the t3editor is deactivated, that the
> former "texteditor" (the one providing tab support) is activated.

thats a bug which is caused by the t3editor.
Once the t3editor was enabled in BE it overwrites the
Backend-Userconfiguration to disable the "tab in textareas"-feature
(which actually means "do not include the tab.js" anymore)

I fixed this bug in my local installation and i'll post the patch
tommorow with a bunch of other bugfixes.

thanks for reporting!

regards
  Tobias