[TYPO3-dev] locallang file

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 6 17:34:14 CET 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202313062.17583.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since new version i get this error:
>>
>> /var/www/web1/html/trunk/typo3conf/ext/fdfx_3cols/pi1/locallang.php' is
>> no TYPO3 language file
>>
>> is locallang.php not supported anymore?
>
> It's still stpported
>
> But locallang.php om TER contains this:
>
> <?php
>
> #fixed
>
> ?>
>
> This is no valid file as it contains no $LOCAL_LANG array.
>
> I suggest the developer removes the file and deletes the line containg
> "$this->pi_loadLL();" in his plugin.
>
> Masi

thx Masi,

i didn't realized that this extension delivers empty locallang file.
I removed $this->pi_loadLL(); in the extension to get it work again.

I only stumbled what changed, because this error appears today for first
time. I didn't had the time to investigate this and i don't know really all
of the changes of the last days :-)

vg  Steffen