[TYPO3-dev] What features from roadmap/wiki will make it in 4.2?

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Wed Feb 6 17:28:04 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond:
> Georg, sometimes I got the feeling that some of your recent development
> concerning DAM and media related stuff could or even should be
> integrated into core as features.

Thanks for your very kind words! Great you like it!

With 4.2. you don't need to change anything anymore in
css_styled_content so maybe this extension will someday get the status
"I install it as default like quixplorer & realurl".

BTW DAM is not yet supported but I upload a new version today

Georg
PS: Don't forget to rate it ;)