[TYPO3-dev] What features from roadmap/wiki will make it in 4.2?

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Wed Feb 6 08:45:47 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

I totally can understand you and I have got similiar feelings. The first
thing I read about 4.2. was the form wizard and it is kind of sad there
hasn't been any progress.

I also understand the devs but it is still kind of strange that such
announced features aren't further developed (if ever began).

At least I can help you with the old multimedia content element. Take a
look at my rgmediaimages [1] and the links on the website - playing flv,
mp3s, youtube, daily motion, ..., wmv, mov, iframes, embed any content
element (like an mp3 player)

Georg
[1] http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgmediaimages.html