[TYPO3-dev] content elements buttons on demand (onmouseover)

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Feb 6 08:31:16 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>
> Hi Krystian,
>
>> I want to ask you if this improvement has chance to go into core.
>> Otherwise I will not waste my time to search for the IE bug.
>
> I might allow it to go into 4.2 if it gets the required approval on the
> core list.

Right - but to send a path to core list it should be finished, should't it?

So I would have to find solution for IE bug which can be not so easy.
And why to waste time if most core will say "no" anyway. That's why I'd
like to have their opinion before I prepare full patch.

"
As for the nature of your change, feature of bugfix, there are no
limitations. However, new features must be discussed in the TYPO3-dev
list before they are sent to the core list. Only bugfixes or minor
tweaks are allowed to be sent to the core list without being discussed
on the TYPO3-dev list first.
"

Should I send RFC with not finished path (not working in IE)?

--
grtz
Krystian