[TYPO3-dev] content elements buttons on demand (onmouseover)

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Feb 5 22:16:32 CET 2008

hi

I'd like to ask for your opinion before I will put more time into this
issue.

For regular editors the less buttons the simpler BE seems to be.
It is possible to show the content elements buttons on demand, when the
user is over the content element.

Just look at this flash movie:
http://www.typo3cms.pl/fileadmin/pliki/rollover_opacity.htm

This works well with:
1) FF
2) Opera
3) Safari (Windows)
with IE there is some difficulties I can not solve.

The opacity is defined in css and applied as a class.

For those who want to test it I attached a patch.

I want to ask you if this improvement has chance to go into core.
Otherwise I will not waste my time to search for the IE bug.

--
grtz
Krystian