[TYPO3-dev] Clear Cache in 4.2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 22:45:27 CET 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I agree that the label is misleading, but there is no sense in combining
> clearing of pages and config together. There is no relationship between
> them - it is like clearing the extensions.bin file in the same run...

Actually, there is. When you develop plugin (USER type), you often have to clear both config and page cache. Today I did it at least 10 times while tuning both BE form and FE output. But I am used to clicking twice (like in the old BE), so I automatically did it twice. Having new "all" command would be absolutely cool for extension developers. I am all +1 for it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team