[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 3 23:25:15 CET 2008

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> Are there any blatantly obvious gremlins with T3Skin that should be
> fixed for 4.2?  I know there are quite a few open issues on the
> bugtracker, so I'm just looking for the simple, no brainers in CSS
> styling that we can integrate quickly.

Checkboxes have (ugly) borders in IE. I think this is because there is a
"input { border:...}" rule in the CSS. On Firefox there is no problem
because it uses CSS attribute selectors to change the border for
checkboxes. But that doesn't work in IE.

To fix it you would have perhaps to change the HTML code in the Core, eg
by adding extra classes to all/certain innput fields.

Or maybe we could write a little CSS behaviour for IE that would remove
the borders from checkboxes. Should be fairly starightforward. Maybe it
can be done the other way round as well. Make a behaviour that works
like a CSS attribute selector.

Masi