[TYPO3-dev] Modification of the wizardArray

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Feb 2 10:51:49 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Georg Ringer schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wanna change the elements of the wizard when you choose "New content
>> element".
>> I know that the default items come from
>> typo3\sysext\cms\layout\db_new_content_el.php => function wizardArray().
>>
>> Of course I could use a XCLASS but this wouldn't be so nice.
>> Do you have another idea?
>
> Modify the class in the Core so that another function may rearrange the
> whole array (in case you also want to remove stuff). Or make the wizard
> configuravle via page TS.

Bernhard Kraft modified the array once in kb_conttable in his wizard
file (replaced 'table' with his 'kb_conttable' - that solution is not in
newest version). That doesn't need an XLASS but wizard array file in
extension. You can reset desired items there.

I would be nice to have (post process) hook for that if needed just to
change it.