[TYPO3-dev] t3editor and safari: does it work?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Feb 1 16:59:09 CET 2008

Hi,
>> When I try to enter anything in t3editor in Safari, it immediately
>> erases my input. Works ok on FireFox. Is it only my local problem or
>> others have it too?
> It seems to work fine with Safari 3 (Windows and MaxOS X) here.

I noticed also some bugs here on Safari 3.0.2 Windows. During typing
some TS the editor looses focus of the textarea and put's the focus on
the scrollbars. The result is, that you can't type anymore and can use
the cursor to scroll up and down. Also tab-indents are not cached
sometimes and some other fancy linejumps here and there.

And there is a bug when the editor is disabled with the checkbox. Then
the textarea overlaps the checkbox as well as the update buttons and
some more parts below the textbox and cannot be used anymore. This
occurs when you have quite some lines in the textarea and can scroll
down. But this could also be a css bug, because there seem to be some
more in the new backend on safari3 (the right frame of the be doesn't
use the full height of the browser but is is showing scrollbars).

--
Greetings,
Franz