[TYPO3-dev] Feature Request: provide 'old' TS editor when t3editor is disabled

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Feb 1 11:46:17 CET 2008

Hi list,
yes, I know it's late and I don't even know if it's more a bugfix or a
feature request, because the feature was already present but is gone now.

The new t3editor is nice, but I don't like it yet because it doesn't
seem to use tabs for indenting, and is way to buggy so far. So I turned
it off with the checkbox right below the TS editing textarea in hope to
get the 'old' editor back, which allows for using the tab key for
indenting lines. But as I noticed, it's just a blank textarea then.
So I'd like to request, that when the t3editor is deactivated, that the
former "texteditor" (the one providing tab support) is activated.

Thanks.

--
Greetings,
Franz