[TYPO3-dev] list module throws a warning in 4.3-dev

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Dec 25 17:25:23 CET 2008

Hi,

> In that installation I uninstalled tt_news, deleted the database tables
> via the compare steps and updated the reference index.
> The funny thing is that the query only gets executed when dam (1.1 dev)
> is installed. I searched the dam code for 'tt_news', but without any
> avail. Any tips how to find the reason for that query?

Have you checked your TCA? Use the Admin Tools > Configuration module
and check if tt_news is somehow still declared. Maybe you have an
extension changing some small TCA parameter of tt_news which leads TYPO3
to believe that the tt_news table should be available, even though
there's no related SQL (and so the table gets removed by the Install Tool).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter