[TYPO3-dev] Hooks for "new page" and "delete page"

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Dec 22 11:38:20 CET 2008

Simon schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to integrate a customers' custom system with TYPO3,
> therefore I need TYPO3 to send a "signal" to the custom system, each
> time a page inside TYPO3 is either deleted or created. Is there some
> kind of hook for this, or some other way to do this?

TCEmain has hooks.

But they are general hooks, so you have to check if it is triggered by
one of the records you are interested in. To do so you have to inspect
the valuze of the $table parameter passed to your hook functions.

Masi

PS: You might have noticed that it is custom here to use your full name
when posting.