[TYPO3-dev] Help, how to use IDE with Typo3

mario m m at mariochiari.net
Sun Dec 21 21:04:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying NetBeans. I have the entire Typo3 as a project.
I am not sure how you set a project as to work with a specific
extension, say a FE plugin.

If I debug the entire Typo3 project (indeed, the backend.php file), I
may navigate to a page with the FE plugin, and check whether whatever I
have modified in the plugin code works or not.  But I am not able to use
any NetBeans tool - e.g. to local variable, output.

Hope you understand better than me what I am missing.
Thanks a lot
Greetings
mario