[TYPO3-dev] [Fwd: Re: text/img and img elements with css-class?]

grac grac at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 16 10:41:48 CET 2008

hi franz

Franz Koch wrote:
> you already can assign classes to the images in the RTE ;)
thanks - you give me hope for future times dealing with TSConfig and TS :-)
but on the short run there will not be any perspective, as long as
nobody is interested in this topic :-(

> For anything
> more enhanced I'd suggest using the provided content elements. If you
> don't want to do that - I can't provide any further help, because I
> simply don't know (and don't want to wast time finding out) how to do
> this inside the RTE.
thanks for your honest answer.

someone capable of implementing this feature would be very welcome.
my thinking goes also in direction of probably sponsoring it to
accelerate things... :-)

stephan