[TYPO3-dev] how is 'config.disablePageExternalUrl' supposed to work in menus?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Dec 13 18:26:42 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I deactivated jumpUrl for external urls with
"config.disablePageExternalUrl = 1" because I want the external urls be
clearly visible to the user. But the page of type "external url" is not
pointing to the external url but the page-id itself - and is then of
course not redirected.

Is this configuration option not meant like this or is this a bug in the
link generation inside menus? If this not a bug, then the description in
TSref should be adopted.

Or I myself have to take care of that by use "doNotLinkIt" in the menu
item and generate the links with some fancy TS construct?

Or is this just some misconfiguration?
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch