[TYPO3-dev] parseFunc: remove tag and including content possible?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Dec 12 17:59:25 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying now for hours to only allow certain tags inside a specific
container. I want to eliminate every other tag including their content.

In detail I'd like to get clean DL and inside the DL-tag only DT and DD
should be allowed. Everything else should be removed. Inside the DT and
DD is all allowed again (to keep it a bit simpler).

Is it even possible to remove tags and their content with parseFunc and
HTMLparser? If not - might it be a useful feature in your eyes?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch