[TYPO3-dev] IF-property in cObject IMAGE different then IMAGE.stdWrap.if ?

Peter Russ "peter,russ" at 4many.net
Wed Dec 10 01:45:15 CET 2008

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Franz Koch
Datum:       09.12.2008 23:19:
> Hi Thorsten,
>>> -------------------
>>> # the statement
>>> tmp.displayCondition.if.isTrue {
>>>     field = category_uid
>>>     [...]
>>> }
>>>
>>> # way a)
>>> 10 = IMAGE
>>> 10 {
>>>     #...
>>>     if < tmp.displayCondition.if
>>> }
>>>
>>> # way b)
>>> 10 = IMAGE
>>> 10 {
>>>     #...
>>>     stdWrap.if < tmp.displayCondition.if
>>> }
>>> ------------------
>> without looking at the code I'd say from your example that in
>> IMAGE.stdWrap.if the record you want to render is available while in
>> IMAGE.if it's not. Probably in the latter case the "uppermost" cObject
>> is used which renders the page. Maybe you can approve this by using a
>> field that's characteristic for table pages.
>
> I also thought that, but I did a check for the field 'category_id'
> (IMAGE.if.isTrue.field = category_id) and it's available there as the
> condition validates. So that can't be it.

Please try if that validates:
a)
10 = IMAGE
10.if.isTrue.field = category_id

b)
10 = IMAGE
10.if {
	isTrue {
		field = category_id
	}
}

I can remember that I once had similar problem. I fixed it either using
a) or stdWrap. Had no time to investigate more.

Regs. Peter.

P.S: Sorry for the flat answer regarding TEXT...

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.